Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BBC website…

At the moment I think is necessary to learn english, at least I need to do it. I didn`t know a web site to learn more about it, but now I know the BBC website.
There I could find everything  I need (I know I`m a little exaggerate) and I think is interesting, because I could see a video related with volcanoes (link:  words in the news),  although I know this is not important of the majority of the people, but I don`t care.
There (BBC website) I could learn some “technical terms” that for me is necessary to know , like: shimmering, lava, a vent, erupt and forecast. Then you see the video, you have to do an activity (if you want, but remember… is necessary)  and it consist of to complete the sentences with the words I`ve  mentioned. The result was not too bad  (I think so), because just I`ve had problem s with past`s word (ending :ed - eruped), I think the americans or people like they could understand I want to say, they can infer it or …they don`t?

2 comments:

  1. Why volcanoes, Inguer? Anyway, you're right, there we can find (maybe not everything) but a lot of useful things.

    ReplyDelete