Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mmm... Christmas...

Well,  first I have to  say I come from otherside (I`m not  Santiagos`native), so I had to came back to my hause, because it`s  localized on Doñihue. It was on the Friday evening.
The Saturdays` night I was with all the family in the goodparents` houses  and there we did so many things.
First we had a dinner, I have to say we are almost 30 people, so we had to form  3 groups, in the first did stay the adult people, the second did stay very young people and a couple of adults to take care of them, and in the last one did stay the teenage people and me.
Then, we played secret friend betwen all the families and betwen all the child. There, the sense of the play was give a gift  and it have to content a symbolic meaning, this situation is very nice, because is not just a gift, is more then this, is something you can remember, because we had to describe the family`s gift.
On Sunday we had a lunch together and then we played on the swimming pool all afternoong long. Since I study in the university that I had not time to share with all the family, this was a very nice moment and I`m planning to come back and do it again.
I loved, I`m loving and I`l love the sense of the Christmas in my house, because, like I said, is not just about gifts, it`s about the meaning. I think it would be of this way on the Christmas and everyday

4 comments:

  1. T think is really fun when you have a big and nice family, and this Christmas maybe was more meaningful to you because you have no time ti spent with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be a very special experience. I had never heard about something like that. You're lucky FInguer, really, I hadn't the opportunity to spent this Christmas Eve with my family, but I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you have a really big family, it is good to spent Xmas with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that should be very fun celebrate with so many people and is really good that you could be with your family at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete