Tuesday, April 5, 2011

:)

hi!
I want to tell you something about a travel... my travel.
I did go to Humberstone the last summer and I can say that this place is incredible if you like archaeology. Is a place in the middle of the desert and this place was abandoned when the source of work of this people was finished.
 I went with my cousins like a tourist .
Now there´s no people living there and there´s all the things that they were use to use.  Is like this people  just dissappear of there, because the houses and the institutions stay there in a good condition if you consider that this place was abandoned almost  one century ago. You can to come in the houses and see how were their  life in this time. Is awesome like the things are preserved, because are toys, diches, tools and things like this.
Is a big place which  you can walk around and visit the other institutions inside Humberstone. For example, I saw a theather, the houses, a central park, a hotel ( is beautiful) , a swimming pool (of  cooper) which is really big and a hospital. I came in to all this places, but I was more time inside the hospital. The hospital was interesting, beacuse when you are inside you feel that something  is not usual, there´s something in the atmosphere,  well I think this because was alone , was  really dark and beacuse I could hear the wind very powerful shaking the roof.
It  was a great experience and I would like come back there.

4 comments:

  1. I want to travel there too!!!! You show it like a very intersting place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! A phantom town! I`ll love to go there too, but I'm a little cowardly so I definitely will go with someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky! I want to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humberstone is great! I went many yeras before.
    All is nice, except the heat that is suffocating in the day.
    Good choice.

    ReplyDelete