Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Technology...

I do not know if I like too much the technology. Just I like it. But I love my video camera!
I have a video camera and when I have time and the camera keeps with full battery I record the events around me.
I got it since when I was 16 years old (two years ago) and was great, was a present for my birthday by my parents and I´m really grateful and in this moment I was very  amazed and happy.
I´m from far away, and now living here, in Santiago  and I decided I did not have to bring my video camera , but when I need it I will come back to my house and I´ll bring it back with me.
I use to use the video camera often in my house, when we have parties with all the family, because I like remember these great moments  and show them the recording  when this moment has gone.
I think if I would be without my video camera I will be sad and more sad if somebody would stole it me, because is mine!... I will be really sorry for my parents, because they made an effort to give me this present, I “say” this because the last year somebody stolen my mobile phone and this was not funny.
I think the technology can keep relating us and with this we can keep our memory alive with pictures and recordings.

5 comments:

  1. I always wants to have a video camera! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will love to save some specials moments forever with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that cameraas are the best!!! you can keep all yorr memories in a material way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is great that you have a tool to capture your important moments, I also like to remember the last times. I hope that you can enjoy your video camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a video camera always has been my dream!
    I only have a photographic camera, and its Ok, but this objects are the best !!!!!

    ReplyDelete