Wednesday, April 27, 2011

...Songs...

…My favorite song in English???
Well, my favorite song in English at the moment is… ok… I have to confess something… at the moment I do not have time to hear music… I like almost all the songs, with exceptions…
One month ago my favorite song was “wanderwall” by Oasis. I do not remember when I heard it the first time, but I remember the last year my friend Alejandra, in her mobile phone has this song.
When I heard it I remembered I´ve heard during too much time, I did not know the band, so now I know.
Other band I love is “The academy is…”, and I love all their songs, I love their rhythm …
Both band are indie, is a kind of music independent, this is the origin of the word.
Two years ago The Academy Is… came to Chile, I could go but I did not go… Alejandra wined a double ticket to go to the concert, this information was in her e-mail, but she did not check it, so we did not know she have this tickets and we did not go… this situation was sad… we were both crying during a month…
This is the past.  And now, when they´ll come back to Chile I´ll try to go to the concert and enjoy!!!
The next song... is a sad song... but I think he want to say something about men´s behavior.

3 comments:

  1. You know Inguer, I love The academy is too! You're story is so sad, it reminds me when I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM! It was awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard this band before, thanks for recommend it! I hope you can go this time!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great group!!!!!
    I beginnig to listen now! The video is really cool!

    ReplyDelete