Thursday, May 12, 2011

London :)

Well, I was very absent-minded and I think now is too little too late, but for me, it does not matter, I´m going to write.
The laaaaaaaaast Tuesday I realized is not so complicated to travel to London, because all the information is on internet. In this place there is many places you can visit if you want, and like I said, is not complicated find out about ticket´s prices, tube´s station, the opening, and the zone where is located the place you want visit, just you have to have lucky when you are searching for the information and find the correct web page, due to on internet is too much web sites where you can find it and is not correct, like happened me sometimes when I was searching the London zones.
This activity was interesting, because I learned too much about the different places I would visit, now I do not have to spend the money, but I think this is not really possible, because I need this money for the photocopies! Hahaha. Someday I will visit London, I will go to all the places I was finding out and I will be very happy in this places!

No comments:

Post a Comment