Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Iquique

Hi!... well... 
This year I went to Iquique with my cousins and the experience was nice. We went on February 2010 and we were there for one week.
One day (specifically a Sunday), a cousin ordered us (to all the “children” of the family) we had to wash the dishes… it was strange, but we did it. She, when we finished, told us: “all that you do have reward”. We did not understand in that moment… we understood when she told us: “did you remember when I told you that you had to wash all the dishes?... I have a surprise for you… And in this moment she begun to take out of her wallet a couple of papers meanwhile she was saying: “I have this!... all that you do will have a reward!”. So … in this moment I realized that this paper were 8 airplane´s tickets, and later she said: “ we going to go to Iquique”… we were very exited… I was shocked, and my cousins begun to cry… we were really happy.
This picture has been taken in Iquique. In the picture appears 5 of my cousins and me in front of the park tower`s clock in a beautiful day, the other 2 cousins do not appear in the picture, because they was taking the pictures. That travel was awesome. The landscapes was incredible, history was very interesting and because we were together.

No comments:

Post a Comment