Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Iquique

Hi!... well... 
This year I went to Iquique with my cousins and the experience was nice. We went on February 2010 and we were there for one week.
One day (specifically a Sunday), a cousin ordered us (to all the “children” of the family) we had to wash the dishes… it was strange, but we did it. She, when we finished, told us: “all that you do have reward”. We did not understand in that moment… we understood when she told us: “did you remember when I told you that you had to wash all the dishes?... I have a surprise for you… And in this moment she begun to take out of her wallet a couple of papers meanwhile she was saying: “I have this!... all that you do will have a reward!”. So … in this moment I realized that this paper were 8 airplane´s tickets, and later she said: “ we going to go to Iquique”… we were very exited… I was shocked, and my cousins begun to cry… we were really happy.
This picture has been taken in Iquique. In the picture appears 5 of my cousins and me in front of the park tower`s clock in a beautiful day, the other 2 cousins do not appear in the picture, because they was taking the pictures. That travel was awesome. The landscapes was incredible, history was very interesting and because we were together.

5 comments:

  1. The happilest way of ending wash the dishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jajajaja.....it's really funny. I like the people like this.
    Also Iquique is wonderful, especially the Zona Franca, where you can buy a lot of things for a little of money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice surprise the one that you got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice surprise! and nice picture, too.

    ReplyDelete