Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Freedom!!!

Well… now I have Freedom and I do not know what I can write… ok…
Somebody has said when the people have freedom to talk about something, we use to have problems, and I believe him, because at the moment I have problems to talk about something. I do not want to say I have problems with my freedom, just I want to say when we have limits, sometimes is easier to do something.
For me, is very common to hear the people when a professor told us we have to do a test about a topic you want. I think this situation happen because you want to talk about everything and you do not know what you have to say, I think is a problem with main ideas about all you’ll say. I have survivors of this situation! He he he.
Sometimes we have too much to say and sometimes we do not. Sometimes we think we can vomit too many words in the same moment and other times we do not know how we can say something, because we want to say is bigger than a word we would use. For this situations, some people write songs, poems or do things to explain what´s happening them, and something like this… Sometimes just we want to stay quiet and in silence. These situations happen, I do not think so very often, but happen.
We have to say all we want respecting the people who is next to you, some people do this, but this show a problem sometimes, because the people think you are a bad person. I think when you say which you want to say you can feel relaxing and feel better with you and with the other people… my thoughts… J

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you just let go all your feelings about, not only freedom, but also loneliness. Take care in Santiago Inguer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I hear "Will is free but freedom isn't" (el albedrío es libre, pero la libertad no)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'The thinker'...And you didn't talk about nothing in special, but talked about something...very good Inguer, good concept

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want fredoom..and then we don't know what do with the freedom!
    The problem is that we don't understand what is freedom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Profound words Inguer. Lots of truth in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I complete accordance with ypou Inguer; I really like how you express in this post.

    ReplyDelete