Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The greatest person...

Today we must to talk about somebody who I think is the greatest chilean of all time… this topic is really difficult for me, because I think all the people can do something to turn the actual country in a better place, I think is not necessary to be a famous person or somebody like that.
The people always are doing something for somebody else, you are working, you are helping, you are being a friend, is not necessary to appear on the TV or on the mass medias to be a good person, because somewhere, somebody is doing something… and this  can be a good action for themselves and for somebody else...like I `ve said before.
For example, somewhere is a mother/father trying to give her/his wisdom to their childs, a doctor is taking care of an ill person, a teacher is trying to do a contribution to the society sharing their knowledge to a young people, you friends are supporting to you, when you are happy and when you are sad, a “dreamer” is explaining her/his idea of a better wolrd to other person… always is somebody doing a good action to contribute to the social welfare.
I could tell you if somebody could be a great person, this happend because their or you family – not only the parents, the family are the people you consider your closest people, for example- has contributed you became in you are at the moment.
I think is not just that we could mention only one person to be the better or the greatest chilean of all time, when all the people is trying to do something good for the rest of the people…

6 comments:

  1. It's true, all people try to do their best, maybe someones more than others, but every person do and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...you're right. But I really admire a person, maybe she wasn't the greatest chilean of all time, but she was definitely special, very special and that's why she's the first person that comes to my mind when I think in someone "great".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Inguer, you're so cute and special person :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Inguer I think is so great and cute that you value everyone's actions!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really agree with you. Is true there are many good persons and "anonymous heroes"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm agree with you! maybe the real heroes are those who overcome daily struggles...

    ReplyDelete