Thursday, January 26, 2012

Santiasc...Santiago...

I did not used to come to Santiago… and now I have to live here because I am studying here… so I´ve accustomed to stay here the most of my time… this place is not too different to Rancagua, where I used to study, the fact is that this place is near…
I like about Santiago…mmm…that I am studying here…so, this… I do not want to scorn the peoples´ things who live here, just I say I´ve seen more beautiful places than Santiago, mi opinion is not just about aesthetic, just I appreciate the quiet places and to stay with my closest people … I just want to say that now I would like to be in my home…
What I dislike is to stay “alone” here, I say alone because I had the habit to stay at home with my parents, sometimes I miss them, but I have to be stronger … and now I use to be quiet.
I am not sure if I can change this city, because I love the country and I do not know if I could destroy all the building and to plant so much tree and flowers.
I would give some tips to the tourist, the first I think it could be like… Do not come to here! Is not necessary if you do not have to do it! You can stay quiet in your home! If you could be with you family in your home you have to enjoy it! Here is not important things if you dislike material things, always is important your place! Usually you cannot understand it, but when you can understand it is too little too late! … The last one is not my case, but I think it happens…
I hope that someone could understand me…

1 comment:

  1. Definitely the worst consequence of living here: loneliness

    ReplyDelete