Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I`m a...What???

Well… I`m a monkey … I`m not a really monkey, just I say this because according to the Chinese zodiac I`m a monkey due to my birthday… I insist, I`m not a real monkey… something there is strange…
I don`t use to read my horoscope, just when I remember to do it I read it… What I do usually is read a kind of daily oracle (or something like that) is funny, just I can understand the phrase when is too late, is not really late, but the sentence have sense for me when the day is over J
I`m disagree with the description, with “my description”, the monkey description… whatever … maybe something related with the Chinese horoscope is right.
I`m disagree with I`m a mischievousness person, I don`t use to be a joker, I don`t use to have troubles, I don`t prefer the urban life, I really love the country (there is my home), I`m not a promiscuous person and I don`t like relationships.
I`m agree with the description about the cleverness  J , the Chinese horoscope is right when it says about when I`m ill is because I’m nervous, I`m really sensitive person, sometimes I feel the troubles of the other person like my own troubles.  I think I use to be a sensitive person, because everything I do, I do it thinking I don`t want to hurt somebody else, this is the reason why I don`t plane jokes (just sometimes…) and I don`t like to be on troubles… I love the country -and not the urban side- because there is my parents and my family, there are my memories and my childhood, for this reason I come back there every day I can.
The Chinese zodiac is not so correct… I don`t think every monkeys are the same...


7 comments:

  1. I have the same impression, we are all different, so is very difficult that people who born in the same year have similar characteristics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mischievousness? What a hell? I had never heard that word. But anyway. I'm agree with you FInguer, these guys are wrong. They're so weird that freeze me out. I thing you're more like a...mmmm....goat. Don't know why, but yeah, you're a goat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to correct everyone. The expression is "I agree" or I don't agree.
    And I'd like to say Inguer seems a little contradictory in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe chinese zodiac just shows a tendency, something more general about persons and not a true and literal description

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ingel I`m snake, but the snake aand the monkey are not compatible, so bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Inguer, you're not thus! Only in the sensible and humorous you're like a monkey xD. "The Forbidden Kingdon" is the movie I told you that Jet Li appeared as the 'Monkey God' of China, and this character was very wise, relaxed, playful and happy.

    ReplyDelete